Replace a Vehicle Form

Use this form for:
Removing a personal use vehicle from an existing auto policy and replacing it with another vehicle. To replace a recreational vehicle, motorcycle or snowmobile, please call us instead.

You’ll need:

  • Your current insurance certificate or policy number
  • Make, year and model of the vehicle being removed
  • VIN and other registration details of the vehicle being added

Please note:
We can only accept changes from a named policyholder.

For your protection, any change you make to your policy does not become effective until we contact you to verify the change and the date it went into effect.

Please specify the type and policy number(s) to be changed:

First Named Insured:

Second Named Insured:

Phone Number:

Preferred method of contact : TelephoneEmail


When will this change be effective ? (YYYY-MM-DD):

Prior Vehicle

Vehicle Make:



New Vehicle

Vehicle Make:



Condition at time of purchase: NewUsed

Purchase Date:

Purchase Price:

VIN #:

Have any modifications that are not factory installed been made to the vehicle?


Is there any unrepaired damage ?


Is this vehicle leased or financed?


The vehicle is registered under whose name?

Use of vehicle:

How many kilometres a year does this vehicle travel? :

How many kilometres (one way) is this vehicle driven daily to go to work or school?

Will the addition of this vehicle result in changes to the way the other vehicle(s) are used? :